Lascal Buggy Board Maxi Toddler Board for Pram
Sign up today and your membership will start immediately with 50 bonus points.
Please bear in mind that delivery estimates are calculated from the time of despatch , rather than from the moment you place your order.
Please allow 24 - 48 business hours to process your order. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment or incorrect address information, your order processing may be delayed by an additional 1 - 2 business days.
Our teams carefully picked and packed your order by hand, therefore these estimates can vary, particularly during busy times of the year. So if your order isn’t dispatched straight away, don’t worry! We are doing our best to pack it with love and care.
SP * CUBOX.COM.AU will appear on your credit card statement for orders placed with us.
Please note that a valid phone number / email is needed for bank verification.
Credit Card Verification
In some instances, we may need to verify your order with us. As part of our verification process we will utilise various procedures to ensure ultimate protection to the Credit Card holder. These processes may include but not limited to charging a small amount randomly under $2 requiring confirmation prior to approval; verbal verification via phone or a request for photo identification including valid Driver Licence, Utilities bill or the copy of the credit card.
With the BuggyBoard connected to your stroller or pram you have the perfect combination for stress-free outings. BuggyBoard provides security for your child in crowds and high traffic areas. When your child is too tired to walk, or when you are in a hurry, the BuggyBoard makes it easy for both of you.
- Large Anti-slip Surface - makes the board Safe and Comfortable to stand on. The surface reduces the risk for the child to accidentally slip of the board
- Side Protection Frame - the frame around the platform provides additional safety for your child
- Large Ground Clearance - the large distance between the ground and the platform makes it easier for the parent to walk behind the Buggy- Board Maxi
- Board Leveling System - the BuggyBoard Maxi has a board levelling system that allows you to more freely choose position for the connectors on your pushchair/pram, You just adjust the height of the arms to the connectors height
- Width Adjusting - the BuggyBoard Maxi has a unique width adjusting system that allows you to attach it to both small and wide prams and pushchairs
- Strap connector - The strap connector allows you to attach the connectors to almost any size of chassis tubing
- Lift-N-Store System - If the BuggyBoard Maxi is temporarily not in use, it can be placed in resting position. The strap is easily adjusted to work with your pushchair/stroller
|Age Suitability:||2 years +|
|Carton Weight:||2.66 kgs|
|Weight Limit:||20 kgs|
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
If you have more than 1 child or a child that does not like to be pushed around in a stroller there is the perfect solution in the Buggy Board which attaches to the bottom of the rear of your stroller so your child can stand. All buggy boards have an extender to attach the buggy board to your stroller. The buggy boards are suitable for children 2-5 years or a maximum of 20kg. Safe and fun.
Baby Carrier Safety
Buy a carrier to match your baby’s size and weight. If you are buying a framed carrier, buy a carrier with a frame to suit your height and size. Try it on with the baby in it, and check for:
- enough depth to support the baby’s back
- leg openings small enough to prevent the baby from slipping out
- leg openings big enough to avoid chafing the baby’s legs.
- Do not use framed baby carriers until a baby is at least four to five months old. By this age the baby’s neck should be able to withstand jolts and not sustain an injury.
- Ensure the carrier comes with clear instructions.
- Look for restraining straps, including over the baby’s shoulders, to prevent the baby falling out.
- Look for a broad hip or waist strap that takes weight off your shoulders and stops sideways movement of the carrier.
- Look for straps that you can adjust with one hand.
- Ensure there is sufficient support for your baby that also allows some head, leg and arm movement and allows your baby’s weight to be distributed evenly.
- Look for sturdy materials and heavy duty fasteners.
- Look for safe folding frame joints that won’t trap or pinch fingers.
- Ensure there is padding on the metal frame near the baby’s face to protect the baby from bumps.
- Check for sharp points, edges, or rough surfaces that may harm the baby
- Always use restraining straps, including ones that cover the baby’s shoulders—if you don’t, a jolt or accident could cause the baby to slip out and fall.
- If leaning over, always bend from the knees, never from the waist, to prevent the baby from falling out.
- If bending down, make sure the baby cannot reach other hazards, such as pulling hot drinks off the bench—this can endanger both you and the baby.
- Ensure the child’s fingers are clear of the frame joints when folding the carrier to avoid entrapment or serious injury.
- Before each use, check for ripped seams, missing or loose fasteners and frayed seats or straps to ensure that the carrier / back pack is completely secure. Make repairs as soon as possible; otherwise discard the carrier.
- Ensure a baby in a sling or wrap has sufficient room to breathe and cannot move to a position where this is compromised.
When the items are available to order from our website, it means that we have the item in stock at our warehouses or pickup point (call us for availability at our pickup point). We strive to display the most accurate availability on our website. Should we are unable to fulfill your order due to stock discrepancy, we will let you know ASAP - up to 24 business hours.
Transit TimesOur transit guidelines for standard shipping:
For Express Delivery, it will be 1 - 3 business days (Metro area only). These timelines are guidelines only. Where possible we provide consignment details and courier tracking numbers to customers (in the order status), so please contact the corresponding courier to track your shipments.
SPECIAL REQUEST & URGENT DELIVERY
We accept urgent dispatch requests for birthdays, anniversaries, gifts, etc. Anything that need to arrive at special time/date. Please leave us a message on your order page or contact us via phone to ensure your requests are met. Should we are unable to accommodate your request, we will let you know pronto!
Cubox Australia ships through the Australia Post eParcel service or selected couriers (Fastway / TNT / Startrack Express) , and customers may choose Standard or Express Shipping, at the charges shown on Cubox Australia‘ order form.
PO BOX Address
We are unable to ship bulky items to PO BOX address. Should your items are categorized as bulky items, we will request an alternative address to deliver your items.
Store Pickup is only available for selected products and from selected locations as shown on our Website. During the ordering process, you need to select STORE PICKUP from which you will collect the order. You will receive notification via email when your order is ready for collection for in-stock products, and notification via SMS for preorder products (if you provide a mobile phone number at time of ordering).
A valid email address and telephone number must be provided to use Store Pickup.
You agree to comply with certain collection requirements specified below and any other requirements that we notify to you when you place your order through our Website or notified prior to collection:
Only the person on order can collect. If you will not be the person collecting your order then you must nominate your representative who will be collecting your order by providing their details to the us at the time your order is placed. Your representative must provide us at the time of collection with proof of their identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age, and the confirmation or receipt for your order and such other verification reasonably requested by us. By nominating an alternate person to collect the order for you, you acknowledge and agree that that person is authorised by you to collect your order.
We will not allow a Restricted Product to be collected by a person who is unable to prove that he or she is over the required age as prescribed by law or as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
If you fail to collect your Store Pickup order within 6 weeks after you receive notification that the order is available for collection, we may cancel the order.
Warranty InformationOur goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
All products sold by Cubox Australia are covered by Return-to-Base or Manufacturer Warranty. Most of the goods carry 12 months return-to-base or manufacturer warranty, but some, like monitors, could have extended warranties. Please contact the product manufacturer for extended warranty details. You may sometimes find it more efficient if you contact the manufacturer directly to claim warranty (Australia based manufacturer). Alternatively, we will assist with your enquiries regarding warranty claim.