Roxio Creator NXT 6
Sign up today and your membership will start immediately with 50 bonus points.
Please bear in mind that delivery estimates are calculated from the time of despatch , rather than from the moment you place your order.
Please allow 24 - 48 business hours to process your order. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment or incorrect address information, your order processing may be delayed by an additional 1 - 2 business days.
Our teams carefully picked and packed your order by hand, therefore these estimates can vary, particularly during busy times of the year. So if your order isn’t dispatched straight away, don’t worry! We are doing our best to pack it with love and care.
SP * CUBOX.COM.AU will appear on your credit card statement for orders placed with us.
Please note that a valid phone number / email is needed for bank verification.
Credit Card Verification
In some instances, we may need to verify your order with us. As part of our verification process we will utilise various procedures to ensure ultimate protection to the Credit Card holder. These processes may include but not limited to charging a small amount randomly under $2 requiring confirmation prior to approval; verbal verification via phone or a request for photo identification including valid Driver Licence, Utilities bill or the copy of the credit card.
Enjoy maximum creativity with 15+ popular Roxio products in one multimedia suite.
From capturing to burning, Creator NXT is your complete digital media manager and DVD burner, all wrapped up in one easy-to use media suite.
- NEW User Interface with all the tools you need in one place
- NEW MultiCam Capture™: video capture and screen recording software
ENHANCED Video editing software:
- NEW Motion Tracking
- NEW Track Transparency
- NEW convert 360 video to standard video
- Author DVDs with chapters and menus
- Burn and copy CDs and DVDs
- Convert video and audio to popular formats
- Complete photo editing and slideshow creator
- PLUS screen recording software
Burn & Copy
Capture & Edit
Convert & Share
POWERFUL MULTIMEDIA SUITE IS LOADED WITH THESE GREAT SOFTWARE EXTRAS
NEW MultiCam Capture
From software training to unboxing videos, capture completely synced video and audio from multiple devices that's ready to edit at the click of a button.
Corel AfterShot 3
Uncover the photographer's secret to time-saving photo editing. Edit and manage your photos and even apply effects to a single image or batch of images.
Roxio Burn 4
Access industry-leading CD & DVD burning and disc copying right from your desktop.
Turn your videos into professional-looking discs with 100+ themed templates to easily combine multiple movies on one disc.
Live Screen Capture
Record your screen and capture system audio and voiceover. A great tool for creating tutorials or how-to content.
INCLUDES 15 PRODUCTS IN 1!
- Corel Aftershot 3
- Roxio Photosuite Editor
- Roxio 3D Photos
- Roxio Photo Project Assistant
- Roxio Panoramas
- NEW! MultiCam Capture
- ENHANCED Roxio VideoWave Editor
- Multi-Camera Editor
- Live Screen Capture
- Corel FastFlick Slideshow maker
- Roxio Copy & Convert Video
- Roxio Easy Audio Capture
- Roxio Audio Converter
- Roxio LP and Tape Assistant
- Roxio Sound Editor
- Roxio Music Disc Creator
- Roxio Audiobook Creator
- Roxio Burn 4
- Roxio MyDVD
- Roxio Express Labeller
- Roxio Label Creator
- Roxio Plug & Burn
- Roxio BackonTrack 4
- Roxio AVCHD Archive
- Roxio Easy Media Import
Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet connection required for product installation.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7 SP1
- For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel® 1.6GHz Pentium 4 Processor or AMD equivalent, 1GB RAM. For video or photo editing, conversion and playback, Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 2GB RAM. Multi-core processor highly recommended
- 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit colour setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- Hard drive with at least 4 GB free space for installation. DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to 10's of GB
- Windows Media Player version 10 and above
- Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Internet connection required for installation, registration, product updates and some features.
- QuickTime player version 7 and iTunes® version 11 or above required for some functionality
- For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV cameras or Roxio Video Capture USB for analog sources
- Blu-ray authoring requires an additional plug-in which can be purchased from within the product
- Video: AVI, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG2-HD, DVD-Video, DVR-MS, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPE2 Transport Stream, AVC(H.264), AVCHD, 3D over/under full and half-height, side-by-side full and half-width, 3D MPO
- Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby® Digital AC-3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4a, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U, PLS, XSPF)
- Image: 3D MPO, JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HDV, MPEG-1/2/4, MPEG-2 HD, WMV, WMV HD, AVC(H.264), AVCHD, 3GP, DivX, DivX Plus, 3D MPO, 3D side-by-side full and half-width, over/under full and half-height, anaglyph red/cyan
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1/2, M4a, M4b AAC, Playlists (M3U, PLS, XSPF, WPL)
- Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, 3D MPO
- Video disc formats: DVD, Mini DVD
- CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, BD-R/RE, BD-R/RE DL
- Disc image formats: read ISO, C2D, BIN/CUE and GI; write ISO and GI
This software comes as a boxed product and can be installed from disc or via download link.
When the items are available to order from our website, it means that we have the item in stock at our warehouses or pickup point (call us for availability at our pickup point). We strive to display the most accurate availability on our website. Should we are unable to fulfill your order due to stock discrepancy, we will let you know ASAP - up to 24 business hours.
Transit TimesOur transit guidelines for standard shipping:
For Express Delivery, it will be 1 - 3 business days (Metro area only). These timelines are guidelines only. Where possible we provide consignment details and courier tracking numbers to customers (in the order status), so please contact the corresponding courier to track your shipments.
SPECIAL REQUEST & URGENT DELIVERY
We accept urgent dispatch requests for birthdays, anniversaries, gifts, etc. Anything that need to arrive at special time/date. Please leave us a message on your order page or contact us via phone to ensure your requests are met. Should we are unable to accommodate your request, we will let you know pronto!
Cubox Australia ships through the Australia Post eParcel service or selected couriers (Fastway / TNT / Startrack Express) , and customers may choose Standard or Express Shipping, at the charges shown on Cubox Australia‘ order form.
PO BOX Address
We are unable to ship bulky items to PO BOX address. Should your items are categorized as bulky items, we will request an alternative address to deliver your items.
Store Pickup is only available for selected products and from selected locations as shown on our Website. During the ordering process, you need to select STORE PICKUP from which you will collect the order. You will receive notification via email when your order is ready for collection for in-stock products, and notification via SMS for preorder products (if you provide a mobile phone number at time of ordering).
A valid email address and telephone number must be provided to use Store Pickup.
You agree to comply with certain collection requirements specified below and any other requirements that we notify to you when you place your order through our Website or notified prior to collection:
Only the person on order can collect. If you will not be the person collecting your order then you must nominate your representative who will be collecting your order by providing their details to the us at the time your order is placed. Your representative must provide us at the time of collection with proof of their identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age, and the confirmation or receipt for your order and such other verification reasonably requested by us. By nominating an alternate person to collect the order for you, you acknowledge and agree that that person is authorised by you to collect your order.
We will not allow a Restricted Product to be collected by a person who is unable to prove that he or she is over the required age as prescribed by law or as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
If you fail to collect your Store Pickup order within 6 weeks after you receive notification that the order is available for collection, we may cancel the order.
Warranty InformationOur goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
All products sold by Cubox Australia are covered by Return-to-Base or Manufacturer Warranty. Most of the goods carry 12 months return-to-base or manufacturer warranty, but some, like monitors, could have extended warranties. Please contact the product manufacturer for extended warranty details. You may sometimes find it more efficient if you contact the manufacturer directly to claim warranty (Australia based manufacturer). Alternatively, we will assist with your enquiries regarding warranty claim.